READ THE COURSE CATALOG!
Applicants seeking admission to the Medical Asst. (MA) must have the following official records, documents and supplies prior to an application being processed:
- A high school diploma or GED
- A state-issued photo identification
- An official Social Security card
- Criminal Background Check
- Negative PPD
Program Uniform Dress Code and Book Requirements
Black scrub set top and bottom
Closed toe sneakers or crocks with a nonskid sole
Watch with a second hand
18 years of age or older
Textbook – Phlebotomy Worktext and Procedure Manual 4th Edition ISBN:978-0-323-27940-6
The cost of this program is $900.00 with a $50.00 Application fee.
- Pay in full $900.00
- You may make a deposit of at least $350.00 with a $50.00 payment arrangement fee with weekly payments.