THIS IS A STATE APPROVED COURSE AND ONCE YOU HAVE COMPLETED THE ENTIRE COURSE YOU WILL BE ELIGIBLE TO SIT FOR THE NATIONAL CERTIFICATION.
Applicants seeking admission to the Phlebotomy Technician Program you must have the following official records, documents and supplies prior to an application being processed:
- A high school diploma or GED
- A state-issued photo identification
- An official Social Security card
- Criminal Background Check
- Negative PPD
Program Uniform Dress Code and Book Requirements
Black scrub set top and bottom
Closed toe sneakers or crocks with a nonskid sole
Watch with a second hand
18 years of age or older
Textbook – Phlebotomy Worktext and Procedure Manual 4th Edition ISBN:978-0-323-27940-6
The cost of this program is $900.00 with a $50.00 Application fee.
- Pay in full $900.00
- You may make a min deposit of at least $350.00 with a One time payment arrangement fee and we can break up your payments to weekly or bi weekly payments for the remainder of the tuition.